Whether you're looking to make a stand-alone desktop sign, a suspended double-sided directory or the wayfinding system for an entire department store, you can do it all simply and stylishly with Slatz.
- Available in 3275mm lengths that can be cut to exact requirements, minimising waste.
- Standard Faceplates are available in 7 different depths - mini, midi, little, middle, big, king and super - bespoke depths can be fabricated using a sidetrack and mini edge system which incorporates sheet aluminium.
- All sizes have matching end caps for individual name plate creation.
- Directory sidetracks are available in 3 formats; square, quadrant and angle with matching caps.
- Projected and suspended directories use double sided sidetrack available in 2 formats; square and quadrant.
- A variety of specialised faceplates are available such as; Engraver Plates which can incorporate laminate, aluminium, stainless steel, acrylic and foamex sheets up to 1mm thick and Slider Plates which incorporate slider inserts for IN/OUT signage options.
- Multicaps allow for the fabrication of mini directories and multi-panel door signs with the use of just 2 end caps and suitable faceplates
For hidden divisions in directory systems use extra standard track down the middle of the system, this will also increase support within the structure which is useful for signs wider then 500mm.
NOTE: Recommended for Indoor use only